Wednesday 23 June 2010

On Tuesday I was back in prison working with the choir.  We have five weeks to go and have dropped two of the songs we were going to do (not that I am sorry) and so have to find at least one more and have quite a lot of polishing to do!!!

Collected more copies of "No Ordinary Man" from the store.  I need to find more partners to get these out.  Meanwhile another completed survey came back today.

Spent some time today working on a new website for the Rural Evangelism Network.  The system seems easy enough and I think this site offers more potential.  Have been trying to get a REN Committee meeting to discuss this and other matters.

Managed to get a short Praise & Prayer Letter out today.  Need to get something off to those who do not use the Internet.

Off to London Thursday meeting with folk from the URC so I had better get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment